After 2 months of hard work, I am proud to call myself a 4 time ISAC volleyball champion! This year's ISAC tournament was a very successful one and it was a good way to end my volleyball career at Brent. In the first day of the tournament our team played British School Manila and Brent International School Subic. We won won both game however they were not easy games and after the first day we realized that we were not yet at our full potential. During the second day of the tournament our team played Brent International School Manila, Faith Academy Mindanao and Cebu International School. Though we were faced with 3 games in one day I personally saw an improvement in the way my team and myself played. we won all three games fairly easily with straight set victories. On the third day of the tournament we faced Southville International Schools and Colleges for the last game in the elimination round. Once again we proved to be a better team and won the game with a straight set victory. During the Semi- finals our team again faced Brent Manila and we won the game easily. During the semi-finals game I can say that our team played at a very high level and that we achieved the victory the way we wanted too. For the championship match we faced Faith and this game proved to be our best game in the tournament. We were able to execute all our plays and had a blow out win to achieve our 4th consecutive ISAC championship.
I have to say that I am very pleased with the way I played in this tournament and I feel that I comfortably achieved my personal goals for this season. In all of our games I felt that I saw a significant improvement in my skills particularly in spiking. I also improved with my collaboration skills because I noticed that i was very vocal in the games throughout the tournament. Overall, I feel that this is one of the best seasons I have had in my 5 years of playing volleyball and I also feel that it was a successful CAS activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment