Thursday, October 4, 2012

"SLAM! Baguio" Proposal

Supervisor: Mrs. Catherine Wright
Timeline: October 2012- March 2013

Description: This CAS activity will be a very new experience for me and will fall under creativity. In this activity myself and a few other seniors will create and manage an online magazine that will focus on the athletics and sports in school. The online magazine will feature all three sports seasons (volleyball, basketball , Soccer) in school. The members of the group will be responsible for different tasks such as taking photos of the athletes, managing the web design for the website and I will be responsible for taking interviews and interacting with the athletes and coaches of the different sports teams. So far I have already interviewed a few of the volleyball members.

For this CAS activity my goals are to get valuable information from the athletes and coaches to make the website interesting and entertaining. This activity will also allow to be more engaged and to educated on the sports that I do not participate in. I also plan to work on my collaborative skills as I have interactions with the different athletes around school.

1 comment:

  1. This activity sounds really cool. I hope you guys really do push through with it.

    ReplyDelete