Thursday, April 26, 2012

Children With White Coats Proposal

Time: 9am- 12pm

Supervisor: Mrs. Catherine Wright

For this CAS activity we will be going to the Anteg- In elementary school to conduct lab experiments with the children in the community. We will bring along with us materials needed for the lab experiments and conduct interactive experiments with the children. We will then lead a short discussion on the scientific principles behind the experiments and hopefully further the children's education on these scientific matters.

For this CAS activity I will focus on once again improving my collaborative skills by helping and explaining procedures to the participating children as well as working with my group mates. With this activity I will also try to improve on my communicating skills particularly speaking in other languages and dialects. If I can accomplish  these goals the activity will prove to be a great success because these goals are what I lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment