Saturday, September 3, 2011

Volleyball Update 1

Entering the 4th training week for the volleyball season, the varsity team has begun to make many improvements in the many different areas of the sport. In terms of physicality the team has made many improvements in conditioning, fitness and the improvement of the skills needed to play the sport. The varsity team had a team bonding session on Thursday, September 1st in preparation for the upcoming Brent Cup on the 10th. During the team bonding, the the players were able to discuss issues on and off the court and to talk about aspects that would continue to help build individual relationships and the team's overall well being. Included in the team bonding that was conducted the varsity boys and girls teams also played games and had lunch together. I have also been working on my personal goals for this season which is an improvement in my reception and vertical leap and I feel that I have improved in these skills already however a lot more work has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment